Climb the highest sand dunes in the world. Descend to the floor of the deepest canyon in Africa. Immerse yourself in the past at one of the Africa's richest rock art sites, and watch wildlife shimmer against one of the most spectacular pans on earth. Explore the oldest, driest desert in the world and take time to listen to the silence and to your soul.
Namibia is home to vibrant cities where people are excited about the future, while remaining deeply connected to their rich, cultural past. A stable, democratic government, infrastructure that allows guests to move confidently off the beaten path and endless horizons that beckon you to explore define this country and its people.
* One night's accommodation in Windhoek including breakfast
* Three nights' accommodation in Swakopmund including daily breakfast
* One night's accommodation in Spitzkoppe including breakfast and dinner
* Two nights' accommodation in Etosha including daily breakfast and dinner
* One night's accommodation in Otjiwarongo including breakfast and dinner
* One night's accommodation in Gobabis including breakfast and dinner
** Excludes flights, car hire, meals and drinks not specified and anything not mentioned above.
Get a Quote
Interested in this package? Fill out the form and we'll get you a quote in no time →
Simbavati Hilltop Lodge for 2 nights from R5 800* pps - self drive
Simbavati Hilltop Lodge
4 Star Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort and Spa for 7 nights from R25 115* pps
4 Star Kuredu Island Resort and Spa, Maldives for seven nights from R31 865 pps
Kuredu Island Resort