Jabulani Safari Lodge two nights from R7 800 pps - self drive
Jabulani Safari is a luxurious lodge within the private Kapama Game Reserve, part of the Greater National Kruger Park.
The spacious suites feature a wooden deck with plunge pool, a seating area with fireplace and an open-plan bathroom with glass-enclosed shower. Meals are served in the open-plan dining room or on the wooden deck, overlooking a dry river bed. Private dinners can also be arranged.
* Two nights' accommodation in a private suite with a private plunge pool
* A sundowner and sunset experience with the Jabulani herd, with house branded drinks
* Two game drives a day
* Brunch, sundowner snacks and dinner, as well as coffee, tea and water
* Return road transfers between Jabulani and Hoedspruit Eastgate (HDS)
Airport for fly-in guests
* Excludes flights, transfers, meals and drinks not specified, optional elephant interaction experience and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above.
Get a Quote
Interested in this package? Fill out the form and we'll get you a quote in no time →
Thonga Beach Lodge, KwaZulu-Natal for 2 nights from R6 745* pps - self drive
Thonga Beach Lodge
5 Star Fordoun Hotel and Spa, Midlands for 2 nights from R3 399* pps - self drive
Fordoun Hotel and Spa
5 star Oubaai Hotel, Golf and Spa for 2 nights from R1 800* pps - self drive
Oubaai Hotel Golf and Spa